We are looking for a Game Programmer to create exciting new worlds and experiences for PC and consoles using our in-house game engine.
This is a full-time position at our office in Sofia.
- Passion for video games
- Experience with C++ programming
- Solid written English skills
- Write and debug code in C++ and Lua
- Implement and maintain gameplay features, internal and modding tools, and UI
- Work alongside game designers, artists and QA to ensure flawless player experience
- Working in a creative team with a successful track record
- Healthcare insurance
- Multisport card
- Relaxed working environment
- No overtime